If you have an online profile on any social network, website, blog, or forum then you have an online presence. Online Presence Management include web design, search engine optimization, CPC (cost per click) and other forms of advertising, and many more online exposure methods. The management of an online presence becomes difficult when one looks at the proliferation of available online channels and marketing methods. SMME don’t always have the means or resources to manage their online presence and that is where we come in.
Online advertising offers many advantages over more traditional advertising media, allowing business owners to deliver relevant, personalized and timely messages to their customers at a fraction of the cost. Traditional media such as flyers offer no way to hone in on your target market. Your budget is spent on showering your ad over as many people as possible, in the hope a few will see your message and act. Online advertising gives us much more control. Websites such as Facebook and Google can tell us who to target, based on their profiles and search history. This allows us to target key messages specifically to those people who are most likely to purchase.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) gets extremely involved and if not done correctly can easily get your fantastically looking website to only show up on page three or four of a search engine’s search results. Research shows that websites on the first search engine results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for remaining search results for other pages. Google Ads looks at the keyword optimization on your website and gives you a quality score on the optimization. This will basically determine how often and at what position your paid for advert will display. There are many other factors that needs to be looked at including page speed and structured data.
A well-designed website must be a balance between a piece of art, simplistic layout that’s easy to navigate and the ability to motivate a visitor to select your business above the competition. Website design is not just about the front-end that a visitor experiences but also the background configuration to make your website design search engine friendly, to obtain the highest possible position in search results.
We specialize in small businesses that mainly work from home, whom are looking for a web presence that can not be ignored.
You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Yip, that is the motto, we're only interested in a small client base that we can concentrate on, to be able to give personalized services.
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.